1. According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the heaviest turkey weighed how many pounds?
Answer: 86 pounds
2. In what decade was the Thanksgiving staple, green bean casserole, first created?
3. Which State raises the highest Number of Turkeys?
4. Which Native American Tribe taught the Pilgrims how to cultivate the land and were invited to the Thanksgiving meal?
5. What is a baby turkey called?
Answer: A Poult
And the Winners are...
Donna Brown, 1969 Phillips University Alumna of Norman, OK,
Miles Hale, 1968 Phillips University Alumnus of Belton, MO.
A special prize is on the way!
Thanks to everyone that participated.
Watch for the next trivia contest in your inbox on December 15th, 2021.