1. To foster a spirit of unity among the women of Phillips the WSGA was formed. For what is WSGA an acronym?
Answer: Women's Self-Governing Association
2. This club helped create posters for the publicity department, campus clubs, and for professors’ use in the classroom.
Answer: Brush and Pencil Club
3. This group was made up of representatives from various campus clubs to promote cooperation and harmony among the clubs.
Answer: Inter-Club Council
4. In 1969, a new president’s house was built at 2602 East Maine. Who was the first president to occupy it?
Answer: Dr. Gantz
5. Phillips hosted a variety of on-campus activities to in the 80s to attract high school students. Which event below was a real event?
And the Winners are...
Chris Jennings, Legacy Scholar Alumni Parent, Longview, TX,
Michael Weeks '85 alumnus of Gordon, GA.
A special prize is on the way!
Thanks to everyone that participated.
Watch for the next trivia contest in your inbox on June 15th, 2021.