1. Which decade had the most undergraduate and graduate degrees awarded?
2. Which decade had the least undergraduate and graduate degrees awarded?
3. Over the course of 91 years, how many undergraduate and graduate degrees did Phillips University award?
4. Phillips University offered degrees ranging from an Associate of Arts to a Master of Theology. How many different types of degrees were awarded (including advanced degrees)?
5. Between 1908 and 1939, 53 individuals earned a BO degree? What is it?
Answer: Bachelor of Oratory
And the Winners are...
Suzanne Gannon Heppel, 1996 Phillips University Alumna of Piedmont, OK,
Janet Garrison Steffen, 1976 Phillips University Alumna of Shawnee, OK.
A special prize is on the way!
Thanks to everyone that participated.
Watch for the next trivia contest in your inbox on June 15th, 2020.