1. How many seminary scholarships were awarded for the 2021-2022 academic year?
2. Where can all of the Phillips University digitized annuals (yearbooks) be found?
3. The Phillips baseball team went to the NAIA national tournament these two years?
Answer: 1973 and 1975
4. In 1916, this field became the new home of Phillips' football, baseball, and tract teams. It was named for a local Enid merchant.
Answer: Alton Field
5. In the early 1990s, this publication began the search for families which had the longest tradition of attending the university. They looked for the family with the largest number of Phillipians and the family with the most generations of Phillipians.
Answer: Inside Phillips
And the Winner is...
Debbie Skelly '80 alumna of Lewisville, TX.
A special prize is on the way!
Thanks to everyone that participated.
Watch for the next trivia contest in your inbox on August 15th, 2021.