1. Having a skunk as a mascot was not always well received by the PU administration and faculty. University officials adopted what symbol in an effort to replace Little Hay?
2. Dr. Joe Jones, PU President from 1979-1988, received his Ph.D. from which Ivy League school?
3. In the early 80s the Science Building was refurbished and renamed. What was the new name?
Answer: Harmon Hall
4. In 1983, Phillips began a close association with this two-year college. Under this joint program, credits earned at this college would be accepted toward a baccalaureate degree at Phillips.
Answer: Northern Oklahoma College (NOC)
5. Phillips University Legacy Foundation is currently accepting scholarship applications for the 2022-23 academic year. What types of scholarships are available?
Answer: Both Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarships
And the Winners are...
Jeremy Skaggs ’95 of Mansfield, TX,
Michael Weeks, '85 of Mechanicsville, VA.
A special prize is on the way!
Thanks to everyone that participated.
Watch for the next trivia contest in your inbox on February 15th, 2022.