1. Phillips University's First Fifty Years was a three part book series. Which Dean of the College of the Bible was the lead author of this series?
Answer: Frank Marshall
2. Which male social service club is the oldest, founded in 1922?
Answer: Gridiron (In Reverence We Stand: Memories of Phillips University - pg. 135)
3. Which female social club was the last to be founded in 1940?
Answer: Comets (In Reverence We Stand: Memories of Phillips University - pg. 134)
4. Who was the first trustee to be elected emeritus by the Board of Trustees on October 11, 1946?
Answer: A.H. Foulks (Phillips University's First Fifty Years: The Period of Greatest Advance Vol. 3 by Frank H. Marshall and Robert G. Martin pg. 84)
5. Phillips' Diamond Jubilee, celebrating 75 years of excellence, was in which year?
And the Winner is...
Julia Doverspike, 1978 Phillips University Alumna of Bella Vista, AR, was the only person to correctly answer 4 of the 5 questions.
A special prize is on the way!
Thanks to everyone that participated.
Watch for the next trivia contest in your inbox on February 15th, 2020.