1. For the second year in a row, how much money did the Christmas in July matching campaign raise including the matching amount?
Answer: Over $100,000
2. Currently, the Legacy Foundation has a job opening for which staff position?
Answer: Executive Director
3. In January of 1919, Phillips became one of only two colleges in Oklahoma authorized to form a Reserve Officer's Training Corps (ROTC) unit. However in the federal government closed all ROTC units that had not existed prior to WWI. In September 1921, the ROTC was replaced by what group?
Answer: Oklahoma National Guard
4. In 1929, the name of the school newspaper was changed to The Haymaker. What was the original name of the school newspaper?
Answer: The Slate
5. In 1929, this groups was organized for students and staff of the library. Their motto was, "The right book to the right person at the right time and in the right spirit."
Answer: Knights of Knowledge
And the Winners are...
Sarah Sandoval, 1st Year Legacy Scholar at Chapman University
Sheri Clark, '95 Alumna from Boynton Beach, FL.
A special prize is on the way!
Thanks to everyone that participated.
Watch for the next trivia contest in your inbox on September 15th, 2021.