November 06, 2014 at Falls Creek Conference Center
Phillips University Family News
July Trivia Contest Answers
August 04, 2010
1. What was the first address of Phillips University? 100 S University or East Enid or the third floor of the Chamber of Commerce Building are all acceptable answers.
2. What is the last and current address? 114 E. Broadway, Suite 1001 Enid, OK/Broadway Tower
3. Who was the first president of PU? Eli Zollars
4. Who was the last president of PU? Dr. G. Curtis "Curt" Jones, Jr.
5. When was the first building constructed on the PU campus? 1906
6. What was the last building constructed? Mabee Center
7. What was the first mascot for PU? Haymaker
8. What was the last mascot? Skunk
Hope you enjoyed this trivia contest!