No events scheduled…
Phillips University Family News
March 2013 PU Trivia Q&A
April 25, 2013
1. Name two clubs held at Phillips University.
Men of Gridiron, Comet, Tenth Muse, Varsity Club, Zonta, Knights of Camelot, Red Pepper, Harvesters, Boosters, Libra, Cosmopolitan, etc.
2. Name two different mascots used by Phillips University.
Fighting Haymaker, Little Hay, Apple
3. Name two buildings on campus (you can include any that have been demolished).
Zollars Memorial Library, Gantz Center, Mabee Center, Music Hall, Briggs Auditorium, Harmon Science Hall, Marshall Building, Everest Building, the White House, the Coach House, Earl Butts Dormitory, Clay Hall, East Hall, Old Main, Ladies Gym, Fine Arts, Athenian Hall, etc.
4. Name two types of sports played on campus.
Basketball, football, softball, baseball, volleyball, golf, tennis, field hockey, track
5. Name two notable people from Phillips. (someone other than yourself lol)
Michael Hedges, Steve Owen, Oral Roberts, Don and Barbara Angle, J. Clark Bundren, etc.