Phillips University Legacy Foundation is accepting new applications!
Join the movement and give. Share the news using the power of social media!
Phillips University Legacy Scholars for 2016-2017
No events scheduled…
PHILLIPS UNIVERSITY LEGACY SCHOLARSHIP AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
DEADLINE MARCH 10, 2017
The Phillips University Legacy Foundation is pleased to offer an Undergraduate Scholarship and Leadership Development Program for students attending any of the 17 colleges/universities currently or historically affiliated with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). For a list of those institutions, click here.
Following is a brief summary of the First Year Undergraduate Scholarship and Leadership Development Program application process. Please download the 1st Year Undergraduate Application for complete details.
First Year applicants must submit a completed application packet including the following:
- The application form, which includes a brief essay, resume and a Publicity Release Agreement Form
- Three (3) personal references (separate downloads)
- Official transcript(s) from both high school and all colleges attended through the fall semester 2016
- Incoming freshman applicants must furnish a letter of Acceptance of Admission from the college/university to which he/she has applied
- The application and all required materials must be postmarked no later than March 10, 2017. We recommend the applicant call and confirm that we have received the materials and that all materials meet the application requirements.
- Recipients will be emailed notification of award decisions no later than April 10, 2017.
2017-2018 1st Year Undergraduate Application
- Applicant must download the 2017-2018 1st Year Undergraduate Application and all three (3) Reference Forms separately.
- All available forms can be filled out electronically using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- After the applicant completes the name and address information on each of the Reference Forms, he/she can then email the form to the respective reference.
- Each form has specific instructions – please read each one carefully.
- The applicant is responsible for saving each of the forms to their local computer, printing them and signing where required.
1st Year Downloadable Application Packet
Complete application packets should be mailed to:
Phillips University Legacy Foundation
2615 E. Randolph
Enid, OK 73701
2016-2017 RENEWAL Undergraudate SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS
Renewal Scholars will be emailed the renewal application as soon as the form is available.
Phillips University Seminary Scholarship Application Forms
Applications for the 2017-2018 academic year will be available on the website on February 15, 2017.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about either of the scholarship programs.
Tamela Harsha, Scholarship Administrator
Phone (580) 237-4433