Save the date and reserve your place for weekend of inspiration/networking
Dr. Alan Baharlou served as chair of PU Geology Dept
ODF offering matching funds for PULF Endowment donations through 9/30/17
November 09, 2017 at 3:00 PM
PHILLIPS UNIVERSITY SEMINARY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM APPLICATION DEADLINE APRIL 28, 2017
Phillips University, Inc. is pleased to offer a merit based scholarship for first year seminary students who are pursuing a Masters of Divinity degree, are committed to pastoral ministry and will attend one of the following Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) affiliated seminaries or foundation houses:
- Brite Divinity School
- Christian Theological Seminary
- Disciples Divinity House at Vanderbilt
- Disciples Divinity House of the University of Chicago
- Disciples Seminary Foundation
- Claremont School of Theology
- Pacific School of Religion
- San Francisco Theological Seminary
- Seattle University School of Theology & Ministry
- Lexington Theological Seminary
- Phillips Theological Seminary
The purpose of this program is to perpetuate the mission and the legacy of Phillips University by helping educate people who will be future ministers of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ).
2017-2018 1ST YEAR SEMINARY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- Applicant must download the 2017-2018 1st Year Seminary Application and all three (3) Reference Forms separately.
- All available forms can be filled out electronically using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Enter the Applicant's Name and Date, save each of the Reference Forms which then can be attached to the email you send to the respective reference.
- Each form has specific instructions – please read each one carefully.
- The applicant is responsible for saving each of the forms to their local computer, printing them and signing where required.
1st Year Downloadable Application Packet
Complete application packets should be mailed to:
Phillips University, Inc.
Attn: Seminary Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 2127
Enid, OK 73702-2127