Here are the February 2015 trivia questions and answers
Here are the January 2015 Trivia Questions & Answers
Here are the December 2014 Trivia Q&A
No events scheduled…
Phillips University Legacy Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship and Leadership Training Program
The Phillips University Legacy Foundation is pleased to offer an Undergraduate Scholarship and Leadership Training Program for students attending any of the 17 colleges/universities affiliated with the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). For a list of those institutions, click here.
Following is a brief summary of the First Year Undergraduate Scholarship and Leadership Training Program application process. Please download the 1st Year Undergraduate Application for complete details.
- First Year applicants must submit a completed application packet to include the following:
- The application form, which includes a brief essay, resume and a Publicity Release Agreement Form.
- Three (3) personal references. (separate downloads)
- Official transcript(s) from both high school and all colleges attended through the fall semester 2014.
- Incoming Freshmen applicants must furnish a letter of Acceptance of Admission from the college/university to which you have applied.
- The application and all required materials must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2015. We recommend the applicant call and confirm that we have received the materials and that all materials meet the application requirements.
- Recipients will be emailed notification of award decisions no later than April 15, 2015.
2015-2016 1st Year Undergraduate Application
The following documents are in PDF format and require Adobe's® Acrobat Reader to view, fill in electronically, save and print.
- Applicant must download the 2015-2016 1st Year Undergraduate Application and all three (3) Reference forms separately.
- All available forms can be filled out electronically using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Enter the Applicant's Name and Date, save each of the Reference forms which then can be attached to the email you send to the respective reference.
- Each form has specific instructions – please read each one carefully.
- The applicant is responsible for saving each of the forms to their local computer, printing them and signing where required.
1st Year Downloadable Application Packet
Complete application packets should be mailed to:
Phillips University Legacy Foundation
2615 E. Randolph
Enid, OK 73701
2015-2016 Renewal Undergraduate Scholarship Applications
- Applicant must download the 2015-2016 Renewal Undergraduate Application.
- All available forms can be filled out electronically using Adobe Acrobat Reader .
- The form has specific instructions – please read carefully.
- The renewal applicant is responsible for saving the form to their local computer, printing and signing where required.
Click here for the 2015-2016 Renewal Undergraduate Application.
Phillips University Seminary Scholarship Application Forms
The deadline for application acceptance for the 2015-2016 academic year will be May 30, 2015.
Applications for the 2015-2016 academic year will be available on the website on March 1, 2015.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about either of the scholarship programs.
Tamela Harsha, Scholarship Administrator
Phone (580) 237-4433